So today Mark and I decided to try out Five Guys Burgers and Fries. All I can say is HOLY CRAP! Actually it was quite the learning experience. Here are some of the things I learned:
- Check out the website and the menu BEFORE going… I would have ordered the “little” Bacon Cheeseburgers.
- One small order of fries is more than enough ESPECIALLY when you don’t order a “little” bacon cheeseburgers.
- 5 Guys Burgers are WAY more meat then In-n-Out burgers.
- 5 Guys Burgers meat makes me think of homemade burgers from fresh ground beef.
- More toppings available at 5 Guys.
- The grilled onions at In-n-Out WAY WAY better.
- I can have a BACON burger at 5 Guys.
- The special sauce at In-n-Out… nothing finer.
- I’ve never been a huge fan of In-n-Out fries, so big win for 5 Guys
- The big part though, is cost… In-n-Out – $10.68, 5 Guys – $25.78**
**Now to be far, I didn’t order fries for myself at In-n-Out and in the future I would order the less expensive little bacon cheeseburger. 5 Guys is really, really good but will be more for a treat than a regular occurrence.