Thanks to David C for another funny email…
1. If it itches, you can reach it. And no matter where it
itches, no one will be offended if you scratch it in public.
2. No one notices if you have hair growing in weird places
as you get older.
3. Personal hygiene is a blast: No one expects you to take a
bath every day, and you don’t even have to comb your own
4. Having a wet nose is considered a sign of good health.
5. No one thinks less of you for passing gas. Some people
might actually think you’re cute.
6. Who needs a big home entertainment system? A bone or an
old shoe can entertain you for hours.
7. You can spend hours just smelling stuff.
8. No one ever expects you to pay for lunch or dinner. You
never have to worry about table manners, and if you gain
weight, it’s someone else’s fault.
9. It doesn’t take much to make you happy. You’re always
excited to see the same old people. All they have to do is
leave the room for five minutes and come back.
10. Every garbage can looks like a cold buffet to you.